A letter to end all letters
How do I begin? How do I express the emotions that course through me and give me thoughts I’ve never had before? How have I come from a smiling child to a crying young adult? What transitions in my life have led up to this exact moment in time? Why am I writing something that no one but me should read? Why am I passing the burden of my life experiences on to YOU?
I do it because I must, I do it because if I do not I will become a shell of a person. This release will hopefully put me back on track, the path in which I must choose now. That is what adults tell me, I have to figure out what I want to do in life right now, at this exact moment. Who at the age I am, wants to be so definite in what they want. We are fickle people, who change their minds constantly; must I be the one person in this world who cannot?
No comments:
Post a Comment